Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - 3 Day Refresh Edition

I am SO freaking excited to share this week’s #transformationtuesday with you! Meet my dear friend, Beth. This badass chick and I went through nursing school together; if you know anything about nursing school, you can imagine what a beast she is. She works crazy hours as an RN and a medic, but doesn’t let that stop her from being a dedicated and avid cross-fitter.  




Beth made the decision to get MAXIMIZE her results by COMMITING to getting her nutrition under control so that she can give her self the gift of a six pack by her birthday. She completed the 3 Day Refresh with me last week and check these results out!! Holy cow!! She lost FIVE pounds during those three days and revealed the definition that is just a sneak peak into what's ahead. The refresh was just the kickstart she needed to start CONSISTENT nutrition and I am so incredibly proud of her! She is truly an inspiration to me.



Here’s what we did:  Each day we drank one shakeology, 2 other shakes that come with the program, and a fiber drink.  We ATE tons of veggies and fruits, and healthy fats like hummus and peanut butter.  Oh, and PLENTY of water and teas.

I would recommend this for you if you want to:

  • Drop a few pounds in a save and healthy way.  Especially before a big event or vacation!
  • To cleanse and prime your body for optimum results if you’re about to start a fitness program.
  • To give yourself a jumpstart into your fitness journey
  • To break through a plateau
Here are the results from my three days!


If you are at all intrigued by the 3 Day Refresh and would love to have some information for yourself, please shoot me an email or connect with my on Facebook and send me a message.  

Ready to get your own Refresh?  Order your complete kit HERE. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment